Before you post on LinkedIn, ask yourself these 5 questions!
Branded Chief # 22
I wish I had known this when I joined LinkedIn 11 years ago. If you're new to LinkedIn and trying to figure out what you want to do, this letter is for you. I promise you can get 100 times more if you think about these 5 things:
1. Who is your (target) audience? Put some thought into who you're talking to. Everything you do about your brand needs to be relevant to these people.
2. What makes you different? Know your uniqueness. It can be your expertise or your personality. Your uniqueness sets your brand apart.
3. What do you want to be known for? You can't be everything. Be good at one thing. Get known for that, and then move on to the next one.
4. What's your LinkedIn strength? Copywriting. Design. Animation. Video. One strength can make you unstoppable, but it's easy to overlook.
5. What are your long-term goals? The goals you set determine your actions. Keep your long-term goals in mind. Be strategic when networking.
Go after the big things first, and the small things will get sorted out later.
That's all for this week.
Did you see my LinkedIn guide?
I've put together my 100 Simple Steps to Build Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn to help you if you want to:
✅ position yourself as an expert and connect with the right audience
✅ create content, be visible, grow your network, and generate leads
✅ engage with your audience and gain more traction effortlessly
✅ achieve your goals and build extra income streams on LinkedIn
Check it out here: 100 Simple Steps to Build Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
Have you heard about The LinkedIn Carousel System?
It's a dead-simple guide and a pack of 5 Canva templates you can use to create a carousel in 10-20 minutes.
If you want to create dead-simple carousels in minutes, this is for you.
Check it out here: The LinkedIn Carousel System.
I just have one request.
If you like my newsletter, the best compliment you can give me is to forward it to one friend who you think would get something out of it.
See you again next week.