You'll never run out of content
Branded Chief # 30
Content is hard to come up with on the spot, but if you think ahead, you can create all the content you need next month.
This is called ‘bulk creation’ and here are 3 simple steps to do this.
1. Make a list of questions:
Choose 3 topics. Find out what people are interested in. Lookup Google Trends, Answer the Public, Reddit, Quora, etc., and come up with a list of 10 questions on each topic.
2. Write your answers:
Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories. Don't worry about giving a perfect answer, just express what you feel. Give each answer 3-5 minutes.
3. Edit, improve, publish, and, engage:
Edit for comprehension and readability, improve tone and style, and publish when most of your 1st-degree connections are online. Publish and engage.
You can do bulk creation for personal topics as well.
In this case, all you have to do is write about your own experience.
Having a list will save you time. Here's a list to get you started:
1. How did relying on yourself help you?
2. How did you train your mind for what you do?
3. What kept you going when it seemed impossible?
4. What's one time you thought you'd give up but didn't?
5. What was the biggest decision that changed your life?
6. Do you like books/courses? What do you recommend?
7. What skills have helped you in life/business?
8. Are you consistent? What helps you?
9. Are you focused? What helps you?
See you next week.
Whenever you're ready, here are 3 ways I can help:
Get my LinkedIn Guide
Get my Carousel Guide
DM for a 1:1 Consultation
I just have one request.
If you like my newsletter, the best compliment you can give me is to forward it to one friend who you think would get something out of it.
See you again next week.